"and yeah its been busy...its actually quite easy to change your
preferences so that you don't get any mail or limited. i don't get any
emails, just jump into the fertile pond when i feel like it."

     No one should have to set their mail differently.  The point was.... If
you want to talk about politics, post on a different group.  When I start
getting 200 plus messages of wars between different posters, with no regards to
AP, then it's crazy.  I don't care really, it's an exciting time, but hopefully
it will die down on this board soon and get back to the issues most of us
joined for.
     I can almost garentee in a few months someones going to post something
unrelated and get yelled at for it....  But all these current posts are sopose
to slide by as all right?