It is a different world today. People don't know right from wrong and anything
goes. You are right on the money except today work=reward+bailout of you screw
up.

--- On Wed, 11/5/08, oakdorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: oakdorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Madam Marie or Ouija?
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 2:31 PM

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] .> wrote:

> The real Joe the Plumbers rock.

Work = reward

I was born on a chicken farm and I when I was around 6 I GOT to
shovel chicken shit out a 2nd floor coop window.

Work = reward

nothing wrong with education + work + responsibility

starts at home and parenting shouldn;t start when you're 15
regardless of color.

Not so long ago, I showed a house to young girl (17) with two kids
and kid three coming soon. Two dads. White girl.

I know, I know, my mother had 3 kids by the time she was 21... but go
back to the farm. Everyone was working.

No work, no education, no responsibility = no reward (gtanted we do
have an obligation to help those less fortunate)