He didn't just ask a candidate a question. Are you really going to
pretend to be that naïve to cover for another Right Wing hypocrite?
Go ahead. Fool yourself, if you must.

He was a plant. A set up. A stooge. A clacker. An operative. Everyone
knows it now, so you can just stop with the charade. It's looking
very, very pathetic, desperate and insulting to the other members of
this board.