Last night my wife and I went to the "soft" opening of the Watermark
Lounge in the First Avenue Pavillion.  They expect to open on by about
November 15th, but they had friends and family there last night so that
the bartenders could get up to speed.

The place is stunning on inside.  There are huge areas of comfortable
seating overlooking the ocean, a great patio, and a large bar area.
The face of the lodgepole pine bar is a true piece of craftsmanship.
There is a gas fireplace in an area that repeats the lodgepole pine
theme. The patio is going to be great in the summer. Their special
drink menu has lots of interesting items.

It's definitely worth checking out.