I don't know enough about what your asking to even comment.
But it sounds like it would fit into the budget talk that Gabbi wanted
to have.

>From what I have gathered AP is in deep sh*t financially.
Someone posted about the role of the chamber of commerce and the
downtown.

Seems to me that cutting expenses and letting non government
folks do the marketing would make sense. In my town there is a very
active downtown association that organizes events.