But there is a group for that from what I understand.

Why is that crap still posted here when people have asked for it to stop. Even
the
moderator who seems to have washed has hands of the whole group started
moderating
in the past because there was no self control.

It just shows a complete lack of courtesy and self control by those involved. I
for one
would like to talk and hear about AP things. If I want to hear about politics I
go to a
politics board.