Our Attorney Ron Gasiorowski has submitted a final bill for his
legal services. We need to raise $5,000 as soon as possible to pay
his legal fee. As many of you know, Mr. Gasiorowski successfully
argued the appeal before Judge Lawson in Freehold. As a result,
Judge Lawson affirmed the Asbury Park Zoning Board's decision to
deny Market Street Mission their variances as well as the city's
decision to shut the Mission down.

Had the Market Street Mission remained open, approximately 1,000
homeless men would have been brought to Asbury Park every year.
These men would eventually have been left to fend for themselves on
Asbury's streets. This would have been disastrous to the city's
safety and quality of life and would have placed substantial
financial hardship on our town.

Please be as generous as you possibly can by donating to our legal
defense fund so that we can pay Mr. Gasiorowski for his fine work.
He has been there of us since the beginning, now it's our turn to
show our support for him.

Make your check out to Stand Up For Asbury and send it to:

PO Box 643
Asbury Park
New Jersey 07712

Or go to www.standupforasbury.org and donate by Pay Pal.