Twisted Covers returns to the Twisted Tree Cafe on Sunday for our final
show of the summer! We'll be featuring songs by 80s legend, The
Replacements.  Admission is free and the show runs from 5pm to 8pm, so
enjoy the beach and then come hang out with some of the area's top
musicians.

Artists scheduled include Maybe Pete, Keith McCarthy, Michael Brett, Rob
Dye, Pete Jager, Chris Smith, and one or two more that should show up.

For more information visit www.twistedcovers.com