4Or are you [so blind as to] trifle with and presume upon and despise
and underestimate the wealth of His kindness and forbearance and long-
suffering patience? Are you unmindful or actually ignorant [of the
fact] that God's kindness is intended to lead you to repent ([a]to
change your mind and inner man to accept God's will)?

The above is the amplified version of Romans 2:4

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 11/14/2008 9:10:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> ... at the risk of reigniting this issue on this board, that
> may be the greatest oversimplification of this situation I've
seen.
> There are always two sides to every argument and they are rarely
as
> simple as "the good one and the bad one"
>
> ====================================
>
> I don't want to re-ignite or fight old wars either.  I did
extensive
> research in 2006 and 2007 and posted the results and my sources to
this  group.  The
> links below refer to just some of those in the archives.   In the
main, I
> didn't base my opposition to MSM's JSRM on perceived  misstatements
from SUFA nor
> on scripture which is easily misapplied.
>
> I hope they come through wingding-less and with screwed up
formatting.  If
> they do, it might be easier to simply type the message  #  in the
search box on
> the main messages page.  For example #1 below  is message # 28804.
>
> Again, I'm not looking for a renewed interminable game of Whack-a-
Mole  here,
>  Just providing the info I found for those who may still be
interested.

threaded=1&l=1
> (contrasts 5 NJ homeless shelters)

threaded=1&l=1
> (contrasts between  mediocre MSM and top rates Homeless  Solutions)
>

> Other  significant issues:

> (Analysis by disinterested parties)

threaded=1&l=1
> (tax exempts in AP)

threaded=1&l=1
> (transparency issues)

threaded=1&l=1
> (non-profits and  disparities in homeless numbers in AP)

threaded=1&l=1
> (the competence issue)

threaded=1&l=1
> (disappearing data  = no transparency)

threaded=1&l=1
> (police: “Mission is not being truthful)

threaded=1&l=1
> (proliferation of bogus credentials)

threaded=1&l=1
> ( the revolving door keeps the exploiters in business)

threaded=1&l=1
> (Cavalier about  not checking records.)

threaded=1&l=1
> (City suffers  when the need for credentialed staff is scoffed  at)
>

> **************Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie
news &
> more!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?
redir=htt
> p://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?
ncid=emlcntusdown00000001)