--- we're once again counting someone else's money or thinking.

1. HOw much is their cut of each sale to rent? How much per drink? Sell
enough booze on the boardwalk and around town and you can do ok-  as
long as you draw people in. MM has an incentive to bring people to
their side of town - they have to empty everyone's wallet.

2. AS far as what they spent to buy Kush out, that could become a
lingering qusstion. They have to sell those units or think about
renting them out if they don't move more of them to acount for being
the top bidder of Kush property by a pretty good number. Fromt he looks
of it, Kush got out ok, but who knows?

No one really nows the real deal int he partnership.

ALl I know is if someone gives you money to invest, the goal is to
provide a return. Otherwise, you're thinking like rest of america using
credit cards and home equity-  it ain't my money so let's party.