--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Then we need to send our City Mgr. to a NY seminar on how they do that
> up there.

They charge a lot for parking. In NY we know that parking is NEVER free.
There is ALWAYS a cost for parking.

The city has costs to maintain the streets. Certainly that could be
eaten if they could charge more tax to the BW pavilions because they
are attracting so many people (to spend money) by free parking. But MM
wants to have its cake and eat it too.

AP had free parking for years. Few came. We charge for parking and
droves show up (except for a few cheapskate lawyers). Go figure.

Charge for parking. Less parking becomes available. You have to move
here so you can walk to beach instead.

We allowed magic to happen to multiply the number of liquor licenses
in AP so they could make money. Let us have the parking or pay us to
keep it free. And  sign a redeveloper's agreement.