--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If that's the case, then no one can complain.  Me in particular.
> It's a smart move on the City's part if they make more money from it.
>
> Query though why the developer opposses it?

And in the same vein, why not make it free access to the beaches, I am
sure the developer would welcome that as well. In fact, maybe not only
making parking and the beaches free, if we really wanted to increase
visits and please MM, maybe the City should start PAYING people to go
to the BW?

First lesson I tried to impress on the city and Terry repeats it back
to me. "No (even the best) developer is your (City) friend."

Good fences make good neighbors. Interpolate.