as far as the 12.50 drinks, though i don't think your wife would be
into it...hit up the cameo first ;). a friend was just telling me
about an article somewhere talking about how dives are back.

after spending 20 bucks a round all summer for my friend and i we
started going to the cameo. half price, same drinks.  its actually a
fun place, good characters, good juke box, awesome bartender. i
wouldn't consider it a dive at all. not the same view.

flask economy!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre"