--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Followed your lead Oak and went to both places last night.

So, based on EXPERIENCE, I comment that yes, the boardwalk "is
better".

Werner has seen it from his time period here. I've seen it from pre-
werner as well as have others.

There's words you are not supposed to use in advertising,

 - ultimate (ultimatetest...), new and improved (newer and more
improved..), more ultimate then before,

The Boardwalk is better. It's a phrase that can always be used.
Better then 1970? Better then 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005?

Yes, at least from what I recall.

I don't know if it was better then 1900, or 1940. From what I read,
probably not. But it's a phrase. My son is 15 now. To him, it's
better and same for my daughter. It's better. Are the lights bright?
Yes.

CH is open, has events, stores etc. Maybe not hundreds of events etc -
 but, it's open, the city isn't paying for it, people come there, it
feels pretty safe and "looks the best" I've ever seen it growing up
here, from what I can remember.

The guys from GM, ford and Chrysler all flew in on private jets. Ok,
PR blunder. MM thought they can get things done quicker in AP or
maybe came up with other, cost effective ideas or got lost in the
time warp of speed in Asbury or are positoning themseleves for other
things. They HAD to get stuff open to generate income.

See what happens....