Hmmm....  I am not sure where this news aired from, but my first
question would be:

Should we really be out there singing: "On the First Day of
Christmas, Ma-Tola-Gave-To-Us, a Christmas Tree inside the Car-Rou-
Sel?

Shouldn't this be a CITY activity, not a DEVELOPER activity?

Happy Festival of Lights, Tommy!  Yep, I get it.

Glenn

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Asbury Park plans tree-lighting for Sunday
> STAFF REPORT • NOVEMBER 25, 2008
>
> ASBURY PARK — Madison Marquette will hold this year's holiday tree
lighting at 6 p.m.
> Sunday, Nov. 30, at the Convention Hall Arcade on the boardwalk.
>
> Earlier at 3 p.m. Sunday, a free screening of the 1954 movie "White
Christmas'' with Bing
> Crosby will be shown in the Paramount Theatre, followed by a
performance of Tim McLoone
> and the Shirleys outside the arcade from 5 to 6 p.m.
>
> Madison Marquette's marketing director, Courtney Johnson, said the
boardwalk's holiday
> bazaar officially starts Friday, Nov. 28, with all stores open from
11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday
> through Monday and live performances throughout the month.
>
> This year, Christmas trees, wreaths and garlands will be sold in
the Carousel and the arcade
> will feature a concierge greeting booth and a "100 Fabulous Gifts''
shop featuring gifts from
> all the shops on the boardwalk. For more information, call (732)
897-8810.