--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dapawprint" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hmmm....  I am not sure where this news aired from, but my first
> question would be:
>
> Should we really be out there singing: "On the First Day of
> Christmas, Ma-Tola-Gave-To-Us, a Christmas Tree inside the Car-Rou-
> Sel?

it's on the owner's property, not public.

It's the season and real smart they can turn the arcade into a
shopping/entertainment center - in December.

And it should be good for downtown, who has to learn and take
advantage of the boardwalk draw and feed off of it.

That's FREE marketing for the downtown and the rest of the city.

Learn to capitalize on it.

A guy once had a pizzeria. He first complained that McDonalds moved
across the street (must of meant he was in a good spot, right). He
thought it would hurt his business.

In the long run, his business increased and he gained additional
parking from the lot and additional traffic....

get it?