I've always had interest in astronomy, and your posts just pushed me a little
further.
But, to the topic of lighting, what about what Oak wrote, about the lighting
ruining the
view in "Watermark"?
Isn't that a valid point?
And people in OG have been complaining to the city about our light spilling
into their
homes.
Aren't those valid point?