Jim,

Thanks for your service to the Asbury Park community.

Best wishes for your future endeavors,

Mario

In a message dated 12/2/2008 9:06:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Friends  of Asbury Park:

I sent the following memo to Mayor Sanders and my City  Council
colleagues this morning.  For those of you who have supported  me over
the past three and a half years, I thank you and will be ever
grateful for that support.  For those of you who at times disagreed
with my policy decisions, I also thank you, because I know that you
did so out of your love for Asbury Park, and I deeply respect that.
I look forward to serving all you in the remaining weeks of 2008.

I  hope this finds you well and enjoying this beautiful day.

Peace, JWK