From: jwkeady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Stepping Down from City Council
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 9:06 AM

Friends of Asbury Park:

I sent the following memo to Mayor Sanders and my City Council
colleagues this morning. For those of you who have supported me over
the past three and a half years, I thank you and will be ever
grateful for that support. For those of you who at times disagreed
with my policy decisions, I also thank you, because I know that you
did so out of your love for Asbury Park, and I deeply respect that.
I look forward to serving all you in the remaining weeks of 2008.

I hope this finds you well and enjoying this beautiful day.

Peace, JWK