2 plus 2 is still 4 no matter what you do or don't do for a living.

I've had to put together many deals involving the present value of
dollars received later (that's me sticking to the law as the other
Dan said - he just forgot to inquire what type of law).

It doesn't make a bit of difference what either of us do or how many
times we've done it.

2 plus 2 still has to equal 4.

You are not going to get an investor to hand you 8.3 million for the
right to (maybe) receive 13.3 million over 10 years, when he can
safely make the same money in a CD in the same period of time with
no risk and no administration costs.

In real world terms, Asbury Park would have to ask for a great deal
less than 8.3 million.