--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 2 plus 2 is still 4 no matter what you do or don't do for a living.
> > You are not going to get an investor to hand you 8.3 million for
the
> right to (maybe) receive 13.3 million over 10 years,

Ever go to AC? Or the track?

I've only seen one deal in NYC in our office over $100m.

No way. No one will ever buy it (actaully lease it) Impoosible.

Guess what. Someone did buy it. Then they resold double the money.

Never guess how someone sees an investment.

Instead of guessing what it's worth, could be worth and what it's
worth to you and me in our little world of cd's and bonds, let a
professional parking company come in and make a proposal.

And no need to spend $100k to do a study or hire a consultant. Just
invite a couple people in and let them make a presentation. It's
their job to study the city as is today and predict the future.

Those parking spaces are just spread out over a given area. No ramps,
no walls but the POTENTIAL to generate a stream of income-  just like
buying a building that holds parking spaces. $25k a spot is probbly
cheaper then buying a parking garage...

That is, if you can find a parking garage for sale under $25k per
spot.

Do it for 75 or 50, there's kicker's in the contracts that would
adjust so no one feels left out.

In 75 years I rally don't care what happens. Cars should be electric
by then (ford just figured it out) or the hell knows what.

And dan used the word "blow it". I used the term piss it away.

Use it for severance pay.