While doing some research I came across a page of comments about the
new Xanadu complex being built in the Meadow Lands.

Designed by the Rockwell Group, the same architect engaged for our
beachfront who is responsible for the 'Containers'

I thought the following comment was rather connected.

"
Posted by mcjasper on 09/11/08 at 11:54AM

I am a recent graduate from Manhattan College and while driving down
to my parents house at the shore many weekends would drive past the
mall. I must say as a civil engineer, if I were the engineer of this
building I would take a wet noodle and beat the architect. How any
architect could think this is a good look is beyond me. It would have
looked ugly in the 1970's when these colors were in style. Thank God I
decided to move out of NJ and now live in Tampa, FL. Now I will not
have to deal with an ugly mess called a mall like all you northern
Jersey folk. P.S. stop coming down to the shore and cluttering up my
beaches!!!
"

http://blog.nj.com/jerseyblogs/2008/04/xanadu_too_ugly_for_the_meadow.html

I continue to be concerned about the direction of architecture chosen
for the beachfront and think that the Rockwell Group is an
inappropriate match for the job at hand.

Werner