Mario drive down DeWitt Avenue Saturday night and take note of the
color of the faces.

Then go Downtown and take note of the color of the faces.

Asbury Park may have diversity but it sure as hell doesn't have
integration.

But you just tell yourself whatever you need to, so that you feel
better about yourself.  You libs are good at that.

Segregation is the issue that's firing me up lately.

Asbury Park is segregated worse than I've ever seen it.  Monmouth
County has segregationist policies and it shows.

New Jersey may as well be in the antebellum south it's so segregated.

So fuck off, latte sipping liberal in denial who dares question my
moral authority.  Go pretend all is well as you drive past Asbury's
state sponsored segregated high school that you couldn't care less
about.

Go raise money to save Trees whales and polar bears like a 21st
Century liberal should.

I'll be at the game.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 12/5/2008 2:32:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Just  taking you all to task....I looked across the field I
noticed not one
> white  person
> showed up to support the kids.
> So if anyone laments that the  surrounding suburbs for some reason
> don't know that Asbury Park is a place  of such wonderful
diversity,
> blame the white liberals that live  there.
>
> =================================
>
> A model of logic and a reasonable conclusion.      Not.
> Linking attendance at a game to an indictment of anyone's
commitment to
> diversity is absurd.
>
> Those of us who live in Asbury Park don't need to prove anything.
Especially
> about diversity: We live it.
>
> And after your smear campaign against one of our councilmen,
lampooning his
> stance on social justice,
> you don't have the moral authority to take any of us to task.
>
> Take yourself to task; retract the malicious overstatements in
your  blog.

> **************Make your life easier with all your friends, email,
and
> favorite sites in one place.  Try it now.
> (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-
dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)