In a message dated 12/5/2008 4:33:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Oak the  point continues to be that the middle class african
americans won't lie  about their neighborhood diversity or lack
thereof.

Only liberal  white guys from Asbury Park do that.

In a message dated 12/5/2008 4:35:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,