> You forgot the April 2005 issue where I was in his headline and
>tarred
> and feathered as a carpetbagger.

Not only had you spoke at council meetings about AP, but you wrote
in the paper and were giving radio interviews, all about that years
Asbury Park election.

That certainly made a public response to your political claims
expected.

You also personalized a great deal about people in what you were
saying.

That prompted me to personalize about you, which I not only
regretted, but emailed you twice to apologize for that protion of it.

I don't know if you apologized to the folks you personalized about.