No, I don't like her because she is phony and superficial.  While
citizens in New Orleans were "looting" the stores for bread and water,
this high paid woman, was watching "Spam-A-Lot" on Broadway, wearing
her $1000 dollar pair of shoes!  SHE has the "consumer fetish" that
Gabrielle speaks about!  Her BOSS, was flying over New Orleans, using
Air Force One, as his taxi!

You?  You don't "fit in" to Bush's world either!  He needs
SCROOGES/STOOGES, take your pick, to keep us at each others' throats!
 It's working!

There were no reports of looting, as you put it, during the black-out!
 Oh, was it you?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <tvnetdude2...@...> wrote:

> The unions are the reason Obama is in office you will see how much
he throws thbeir way when he is in office. Don't expect any change he
has all insiders in his administration. He will be a little lighter in
the wallet Blago got caught selling his Senate seat no cut for him.

> There was always a lot of crime by those left behind becauee they
are owed, they are entitled. This is true even when the economy is
good. Haven't read anything on this board about those that were left
behind that were mugging people in AP during the black out. The greedy
were stung by Madoff. He will be sorry the people he crossed will kill
him.

> You don't like Condi Rice because she can speak English and can
complete a sentence without throwing an "Ax" or a "duh" in there. The
same is true of Colin Powell neither of which you can hold a candle.
Maybe Bush should have selected Fat Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson they
would have represented the US much better.  Maybe Jesse Jackson Jr
could have bought the seat like he tried to do in Chicago.

> Yes indeed people elected Obama because of his vast experience after
all he was a communiteeeee organizer.

> All I can say is I hope some of you, or your families, cross paths
with the people that are released from Gitmo. Probably the last thing
you will see before the end.

> America is all about money. Work on getting some instead of whining
about it. When Obama is president who will you complain about? Blacks
are the only minority in the country just ask them. That one way
ticket is still here waiting. How about Africa? They don't care if you
are black there they will kill you anyway. Still hating the country.