Ditto!  If you have LOVE, as you claim to profess, you should have
been out trying to do a citizen's arrest against Cheney, the ultimate
"draft dodger", who when questioned about his NON service, said, "I
had better things to do" or his buddy "Dubya", coke-snorting, pot
smoking, alcoholic, AWOL, party-boy, from the Air National Guard, so
he didn't HAVE to do Viet-Nam, got a "pass" from his diplomat/past
CIA-Director/past-POTUS, father!

Yeah, the past 8 years of a Supreme Court TAKE-OVER, of what passed
for a democracy!  When you profess to protect the Constitution, then
shred it, start 2 illegal wars, run up the largest economic deficit,
that the Debt Clock, doean't have enough ZEROES for, what do you call
that?  Patriotism?  Buy 3 tickets to Iraq, so that the three of you
can stand trial for high crimes and misdeameanors, better yet, TREASON
against the citizens of the United States, YOU!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <tvnetdude2...@...> wrote:

> Unlike you two I don't hate the country. Whenever you bash it or
spew your anti-American views you will you will get a response.
> I am surpised such left wing crazies such as yourselves aren't out
celebrating the winter solstice.

> Well it is a good thing the war will be over soon. What he is
sending 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan this summer? Want to see the
left protest their boy's decision to do that. Might need a draft that
would be good to see what some of you sweet asses are really like.

> We are watching Bill Clinton's third term. No change here.

Mail,
> > Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.
> >
> (http://www.aol. com/?optin= new-dp&icid= aolcom40vanity&
ncid=emlcntaolco m00000025)