Watch one episode of "Eyes On the Prize", which PBS is re-airing and
you'll know why riots "happened"!  450 years of slavery, coupled by
segregation and Jim Crow, including the East Coast, you have the
formula.  Apparently, you never studied history!  I guarantee you,
that Mario knows a hell of a lot more than YOU do!  If you consider
yourself a Conservative, that's code speak for "segregationists/states
rights" advocate, which would perpetuate separate and unequal!  I call
myself a Liberal, capital L and proud of it!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <tvnetdude2...@...> wrote:

> Mario I really don't care what the hell you have to say. You really
have to get out of AP more this is not the real world.
> If a person subbscribes to your leftist views they can say and
charge whatever they choose and you look the other way.Well I don't.

> The likes of sharon can't polish Powell or Rice's shoes. If blacks
speak that way they speak that way. You choose to look the other way
you do that. Did you ever correct a kid that spoke or wrote that way?
Probably not. Not politically correct!
> These aren't ESL students we are talking about here.
>
> Weren't there race riots 40 years ago? What they hell are you
talking about? More Thorazine for my friend here!