I don't blame all Liberals for anything. I blame liberals for being extremely
naive and never, ever, ever taking responsiblity for anything! We are where we
are because Clinton, Barney Frank, and Dodd relaxed the requirements allowing
anyone to get a mortgage. But the blame goes to Bush how is that? Well he could
have changed it but then he would be holding someone down!

The same goes with all forms of credit. Why is it nobody is responsible for
their own actions???  Everyone is a victim. Have you heard anyone say well I
didn't really read the contract? NOPE! SOMEONE ELSE"S FAULT NOT MINE!
The American dream is within everyone's reach. You KNOW that is not true. You
have to make it happen yourself.

Obama is the first black president and there are people on this list that think
things are going to change. I don't know about you, but I have always lived
with a white president and not a friggen one of them did anything for me!

When people make remarks about this country for no reason based upon some
reverse-red neck philiosphy I won't stand for it. I am damned tired of hearing
this country is a fascist country that holds people down. Really, really tired
of hearing it.  If you won't get off you ass an get an education and then have
the nuts to blame the government or white people I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT! When
I ask how immigrants, with an education, come into this country and do better
than those born here there is no explanation. Just rants. Why?

It is ONLY conservatives that spent more than they could afford and live beyond
their means not Democrats. Get with it will you.

I only see the big picture and entitlements are not the way to proceed on this.
Nor is bailing everyone and everything out.

The country is where it is now because everyone had a good old time the past 10
to 20 years spending money they didn't have. So the solution is bail them out,
give them more credit so they can do it again and get further in debt. Do you
think that will work?  We will eventually become a secondary country to
countries like China and India that value education, save money, still have
family values, and have the hunger to succeed that this country lost decades
ago. These people don't bring mommy and daddy with them for college and job
interviews.

Over the next year you will increasingly see the quality of life in this
country diminish. I am already seeing it. You will see the selections in every
type of store decrease to almost the point where all they will sell is
necessities similar to the way things were in the 60's.

You will see this in your lifetime and what happens in Asbury Park will be the
least of your worries.