--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<justifiedri...@...> wrote:

> Oak on my website, one of the Google Ads that was generated was a
> click to your website, AsburyBoardwalk.com.
>
> How much do you pay for that?

Now if I tell you that, it violates Google's Terms and Conditions.

Either that, you might go clicking away and blow my daily budget.

I spent 9 hours that past two days (that's why I'm back in the
office) going over ad spending, impressions, income etc, placement
reports...

to see what works, what doesn't and how it may be improved.

Actually, the amount can vary based on whatever Google's up to. But I
do have a cap on the per click and a cap on the daily spend. More or
less, the rest is up to Google and when, how often etc.

Nice when it shows, someone sees it, DOESN'T click on it, but
remembers they saw it then comes directly to the site.

A quick look at your site and I DON'T want my ad appearing there and
you shouldn't either - not really related to the content. My guess
it's picking up on the words "Asbury Park"......

If you look at your adsense reports (or have whomever is it doing it
for you) show you some details.

Give me a call on my cell.