--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <asburycou...@...>
wrote:

> the right keywords and geography to setting daily dollar limits on
> spending.  And the service works on a pay-per-click basis, so you
don't > pay for exposures but for those who actually click to your site.

The trick is to manage IF and WHEN they come to your site - what do
have to offer when they get there. You have maybe 2-3 seconds to get
their attention...

It can more complicated if you attempt to place a value on IMPRESSIONS
(how many times did the ad appear) BUT no one clicked on it. There is a
factor to apply to determine what is the value of the IMPRESSION - did
they come directly to the site.

So if I spent $100 on adwords in one day, received 500 clicks (cost
me .20 to get someone over to my page), but also had 60,000 impressions
in one day - I'm down to .002 for someone to see my website name.

then go over to the TriCity - 10,000 published. How many times is ad
viwed? 10,000, 8,000, 12,000?. If you use 10,000 impressions and their
cheap $50 ad (I think) it cost you only .01 cents.

AP could advertise AP pretty cheap around the world.