It happens because of politics, the publics perception of Asbury, that
it's somehow okay to "dump" on us!  Don't want to call any names but
certain contractors get ALL of the demolition work around here,
something I've noticed over the decades!  Probably no-bid contracts.
I heard testimony at a few zoning board meetings about illegal dumping
where the riots took place on many of those "vacant" lots.  Tales of
stoves, refrigerators, etc. dumped, then "filled in" to make the lots
look level!  No names were provided as to who did the dumping, but I
think the posters here, know exactly who it is!