Hi all,

I have been so busy and I may be mistaken, however, there was an
article in the Asbury Press either today or yesterday.  The article
spoke about how the City did not have enough money to sustain the AP
mounted police.  The article spoke about a non-profit being formed.
I viewed this article online.

I am not talking about the article online right now which discusses
the donations which have saved the mounted police.

The initial article which I am asking about is no longer available
online.

Can anyone tell me when that first article was in the Press?  Was it
today or yesterday?

I have an important reason for wanting to know and it has nothing to
do with the mounted police.

Thanks,

Glenn