Sorry everyone,

Nevermind... the article I referred to was in the early edition
today.  I was asking as an online poster commented that maybe the
mounted police might catch the bank robbers.  I found the comment odd
as I had not heard of any robberies.  When I read about the PNC Bank
robbery tonight, I recalled having read the article - but I could not
recall if I had read the comment today or yesterday.  I thought that
someone had commented yesterday about a bank robbery that happened
today.  Wrong.  I try.

I may visit AP this weekend, I'll let you know,

Glenn

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dapawprint" <dapawpr...@...>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have been so busy and I may be mistaken, however, there was an
> article in the Asbury Press either today or yesterday.  The article
> spoke about how the City did not have enough money to sustain the
AP