--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "oakdorf" <oakd...@...> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "theshortsalepro" <njdave@> wrote:
> >
> > What a jolt of memories.... "The Deal Factor"

I had to argue last year with someone from Utah (It think) on a BPO on
my refi - instead of going 4 miles west to head 1 mile east.

Hard to explain the Deal Factor.

The Deal Factor made it's way to Allenhurst about 5 years ago, then to
sections of Loch Arbor. The big fear in Allenhurst  - the future of the
Allenhurst beach club and the Brooklyn crowd.

If you were on the boardwalk this summer - plenty of people on the
boardwalk