You stole the "words" right out of my mouth! I hadn't read your post
musing about what the H#%* is going on; Again!  We could use a hundred
mil, so that maybe WE can affect some change, like "cameras" in the Park.
Picture that!  A Museum/Learning Center, like the Science Museum! An IMAX
Theatre, not only for the kids, but us grownups!

Would the National Science Foundation fund it?  Lots of Foundations out there.
We need a Business Plan and a plea for funding from Sean Kean.  If Thomas Smith
could do it, why not he?