Brian,  this is a City administration, not a "town" your first clue should have
been the title "City of Asbury Park".

Before I comment on your "Ceremonial" statement,  I would like to ask you what
YOU have done to make a difference in the City of Asbury Park.

You complain a lot,  I got that.  You brag a lot about your military service.
I got that too. (those two coupled have earned you the moniker "Captain
McBragg" by the way.

When, exactly, does Captain McBragg take action in the City of Asbury Park?

I do net see the Council as "Ceremonial" as I personally worked with the
Council to get the lot next to The Empress cleared out.  That lot has been
cleared.

I don't even live in Asbury Park.

What have YOU done, Brian?  Should Maureen be doing it FOR you?  Should I do it?

If you see this as a "generalization of AP residents", then possibly, "Captain
McBragg" should become "Captain Action."

I have fixed what I can, I don't LIVE within that City.  Quite possibly, we
have reached the time for you to stop bitching and take action.

DO SOMETHING!

Maureen is doing something... do you think she should save YOUR ass too? Wake
up!