I was thinking the same thing re: emergency services esp since I have a young
child. Since the street isn't plowed, my condo association has not had anyone
come and plow the driveway of shovel us out. I am waayyyy back from the street
and there are huge snow drifts and a fence in my way. I feel very trapped- not
good.