____________________________________
 From: r...@tristatestormwatch.com
To: asburyst...@aol.com
Sent:  1/20/2011 8:03:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Weather Update - January  20th - 6AM

Approaching  StormSNOW TONIGHT BEGINS AFTER  MIDNIGHT AND ENDS BY 6AM...2
TO 5 INCHES  LIKELY

BITTER COLD THIS WEEKEND WITH DAYTIME  HIGHS NEAR 20 AND OVERNIGHT LOWS IN
THE SINGLE  DIGITS

THREAT FOR ANOTHER STORM NEXT  TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY

Membership Feedback

JANUARY 20TH - 6AM
A developing area of  low pressure just off the southern New Jersey coast
tonight will deliver a quick period of snow later  tonight.  Snow will
develop around or just after  midnight but will end by around 6am on Friday.
Although the snow will be fall over a short period of  time, 2 to 5 inches of
snow are still likely area  wide.  Snow will have ended by the morning
commute but there will be slippery roadways.
The coldest air of the  season follows the storm and daytime highs on
Saturday  will be around 20 with low to mid 20s on Sunday.   Overnight lows
Saturday night and Sunday night will be  in the single digits.
A storm coming out of  the deep south will make a run at us in the
Tuesday/Wednesday time period.  The cold arctic  high pressure system that will
give us the cold  weekend will be sliding offshore so it is a timing  issue on
whether we get snow, rain or a combination of  both from this storm.  If the
cold high to our  north moves offshore far enough, southeast winds would
warm us up and change any snow to rain.  If the  cold high is still to our
north, the precipitation  type would be predominantly snow.

© Tri-State Storm Watch. All rights  reserved.
If  you are unable to read this e-mail, please go to:
_http://www.tristatestormwatch.com/pages/forecast_
(http://www.tristatestormwatch.com/pages/forecast) .
Tri-State  Storm Watch 1234 Any Street Shark River Hills NJ USA
If you do not wish to  receive messages from us, _click  here_
(http://www.tristatestormwatch.com/livesite/unsubsc
ribe.php?email_address=asburyst...@aol.com) .

Steve  Herman, Asbury Tower, 1701 Ocean  Ave