Greetings,

I'm available on a freelance or full-time basis for anybody who needs the
following:

Video Shoots - Need a camera operator? One who's not shy and without fear? One
who's ready, willing and able to get the job done? Bring it on. Available in
two yummy flavors - Standard and High Definition!

Video Editing - More than 10 years experience using Final Cut Pro, After
Effects, Apple Motion

Put your video on a website or mobile device - I have more than 10 years
experience in the world of video compression. Do you want to create a version
of your video for an iPhone? I can help. Need help optimizing it for use on
your website? Do you have video footage on a DVD that you'd like to put on
YouTube/Facebook, but can't figure out how to get it off the DVD? Yup, I can do
that too.

DVD Authoring - I can author your video footage and still photography to DVD,
including menu design and duplication services

Website creation, editing and management - Do you want to build a website, or
edit/update an existing one? I can help! Services include graphic design, Word
Press implementation, email blasting, Flash and HTML 5, video implementation
and just about anything else you can think of.

Computer tutoring, repair and advice - Are you having problems with your
computer? Have you switched from PC to MAC and need help figuring out how to do
things? Need to upgrade memory, add hardware or setup a home network? Call or
email today!

Photography - I've been a photographer my whole conscience life. It started
with a Brownie camera at 5 years old, and I'm still going. Do you need photos
of your products for a website? Photography to use as graphic elements for
websites and print projects? Do you have something you want to sell on eBay and
can't figure out how to make it look good? I can help.

Live sound, audio mixing, soundtrack creation - I've been working in the live
sound biz for the past 30 years, but I also do sound design, mixing and
location recording. Do you need a custom "bloop" "click" or "bleep" for a
website? Bring it on. I'll mix up a nice chunk of ear candy just for you!

If you'd like to contact me and/or see examples of things I've worked on,
here's how:

email - hingefac...@aol.com

mobile - 201.218.4064