It was my understanding that the permit charges were going to be in the $15
dollar range.  The charge will be to cover costs associated with the printing
of the permit.

Hey, look on the bright side.  I noticed that there were many empty paid
parking spots last summer, yet the parking was unavailable on the Kingsley/Berg
block.  It was taken by people who didn't want to pay or the "kids" who work on
the boardwalk.  I'm guessing this summer, this group will be moving up one
block to take advantage of free parking and this will open parking spaces in
the "new zone".

A.P. hasn't finalized the plan.  I believe there will be a meeting about it the
week of the 18th.  I will post the details when I hear them.