The parking lot behind the abandoned apt. building right next to me is
basically an open air pissing ground for people who park in my neighborhood so
they can avoid paying. My neighbors and I witnessed this repeatedly last
summer, and last night was no exception. While walking my dog at 6:45 last
night, I saw at least 6 drunk people duck behind there to relieve themselves.
Now it's time to go clean the puke off my lawn...