From: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of 2fast4u
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 7:26 PM
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: How NOT to make a few thousand dollars an hour....

I'm with YOU on this one!  All of those posting about what a good thing paid
parking is, DON'T live, where you live.  You're paying property taxes up the
keester and add insult to injury by forcing
residents on your block to PAY to park in front of your home, not
vacation home; your year round domicile.  Those that make these arcane
rules don't live near YOU!  What would it cost to have "resident only"
parking along that area?  What a greedy bunch at City Hall.
Okay, don't all of you knock each other down to flame me!  I'm with
YOU, Hinge.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@...> wrote:

> This weekend provided me a look at how I'm going to get screwed if I pay
for the $30 resident parking pass. On Sat, all of the new numbered spaces
both in front of my house, up and down the 200 block of 1st, and on Bergh
between AP Ave. and 2nd were filled. I went out for a few hours to do some
major home and grocery shopping, and came home to no place to park. What's
the value for me if there aren't "Resident Parking Only" spaces on my block?
Major fail in my opinion. There's no way I'm paying $30 to maybe park in
front of my year round home.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "M." <filecabinet768@> wrote:
> >

> > The sign should have read:  "Do to the incompetence of out city
officials and poor planning, there will be no charge for parking"

> > If it truly was a gift from the mayor and city counsel, the money should
come out of their pockets or pension.