very easy. once you know 'em the lighting issue is ok. I keep quarters and
singles in the car.

drove around sat night.

Parked in front of the pony spot 21. As I was at the meter, cop pulls up asks
me what car I was. Told him 21.  the other guy just pulled out.

Looked like he was just working Ocean Ave all night. Looked worn out from
ticketing.

Those meters are a cash cow. Left 11:30 and people were still pumping money in.

Told the cop the meter wasn't taking credit card. He was nice, said to go use
another meter. If I had done that, I would of had a ticket as he was right
there.

Add time didn't work either.