From: "fancypaaantz" <fancypaaa...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 17:24:32
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Neighborhood watch - we call the police

My house which is techinically a "condo" is condo'd with the mansion house on
the same property. 5 units in the mansion and I am #6. Anyway, a few years
back, someone broke into the basement of the mansion and stole the washer and
dryer (common to all units). No one saw them. It is really kind of crazy to
think of people walking off with a new washer and dryer out of a house or other
large appliances! It was during the day too. I just picture these guys pushing
a washer and dryer down the street on some kind of rollers and no one saying
anything.