I meant "Know where". Typing quickly. I ran into a friend right after I rescued
my dog and he laughed that it was a good AP dog, "No one will F*** with you
with that dog!" Hee hee. I hope he is right!

I was just feeling a lot better and more confident in AP too. It is a shame
that the crime seems to be amping up again. I always try to be street smart no
matter where I am, but it kind of stinks if I live only blocks from all this
great stuff and I can't walk to/from by myself without worrying again.
[Although most of the shootings do seem to be targeted and take place in that
one area]