Anyone know the doors are closed? Saw a makeshift sign in the door saying
"Temporarily Closed"

I hope it opens back up, I really liked that place

Also, over the weekend I took some house guests from Vegas to Andy & Ivans? (
Ivans & Andys?)  Eitherway, food sucked, in fact it was one of the worst filets
I have ever had. 1 person from our party of 7 was happy with their meal.

I will say that despite being newly opened, the service was great.

Lastly, we ate @ At The Table over on Bond as well this weekend. Best comfort
food north of the MasonDixon line.....hands down, my grams wouldve left her
spatoon in NC to eat at this place