Thank you, good to know. It is probably not so easy to get a spot? I have a
little time yet here. I am going to check out the Neptune Montessori school in
September to start her off a couple of days/week. I have a friend with 2 kids
in Care on the Square and she has been happy. My neighbor sent her child to
preschool and kindergarten here in Asbury and was happy.

Everyone stay safe in the hurricane!