From: "Ramona" <ramonicos...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:08:56
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Check out Asbury school board president ordered out |
The Asbury Park Press |

Let me be careful here... I am responding to fancypaaantz and Claire and any
mom with young children.

Deal School is less than 5 miles away and they are a "choice school". They also
have a pre-school. Small classes, strong PTA. Teacher turn around is non
existent. You can obtain additional information by going to www.dealschool.org.

Ramona