From: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Hinge
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 12:55 PM
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Oysterfest

You can click on the beginning of the email address (mikeh@...) and it
brings up a direct email interface.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsavgny@...> wrote:

> your email doesnt come through in your post. I thought it was better in
2010 as well. The food was terrible and I am sorry we did not go to the
beach instead.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Mike H" <mike_hollemans@> wrote:
> >
> > Good Morning_
> > I am a regular reader of this board although I do not responds to much
unless it's within my area of expertise or specific to our business (The
Passion Group.)

> > I would like to welcome everyone's feedback regarding the past
Oysterfest and ask that you send it directly to me at mikeh@  if you would
like a response. An when I ask for all feedback, I mean it. I am very
curious why people thought 2010 was better than 2011. I am also very
interested in what "you" would do to make the event better in 2012. I am
willing to discuss all aspects of Oysterfest (i.e. Location, Vendors, hours,
etc..) with the exception of the financials as that is between The Asbury
Park Chamber of Commerce and The Passion Group.

> > Someone is correct, there is a much smaller Guinness Oysterfest in
Redbank, done in the White Street municipal parking lot later on this month.

> > Like I said, I would like all feedback.good, bad and ugly so that if the
Chamber elects to use the Passion Group to produce the Oysterfest in 2012 I
can use that feedback to make positive changes.